Elizziebooks

I freaking love books! I'm currently reading a bunch of YA novels and I keep telling myself that I'll branch out into Adult lit.

The Scorpio Races

The Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater Originally reviewed hereAnd now, "How to read Scorpio Races without really trying"--First, you must not try to devour this book in one sitting. You’ll hurt yourself.This book is not a fast paced book. It’s basically a folklore turned into a novel. It’s carefully written and well executed.Second, let this novel happen to you.The beginning was really confusing to me for some reason or another, but there came a time in which I just let go and let the story unfold.Maggie Stiefvater understands why people read, and therefore writes to help the reader get lost in the worlds she creates. I caught myself thinking it was November a few times this week. That is how good this author is.Third, THIS IS NOT A ROMANCE NOVEL.Thank goodness? I mean, I need a break every once and a while from the mushy-mushy that is YA romance and love triangles. BUT I SHIP SO HARD.

The Book Thief